A new version of JMS – Journal Management System is released with lots bug fixes and new features added. It is a secured and light weight from the last version.
Please take a glance at the latest upgraded functionality of JMS 3.5,
- New pages creation for each journal separately in admin panel
- Blog module with comments feature
- Latest articles section on home page
- Featured articles on the Journal page
- Publishing manager add article page will have the option to put the articles to latest or featured or both
- Status of the article now changed using dropdown on the admin panel of view submitted manuscript page for easy switching the status
Fixes done on JMS 3.5 version,
- Admin panel – side bar active issues for add & edit journal
- Publish article add page, get details button not throwing proper error messages
- Edit journal publish manager, html upload not working
- View article page – journal name not displaying on top and citation section
- Publish article add page – validation messages has underscores
- Journal page – article type is static. it should be dynamic value
- publish article page – article status update manuscript id field wrong
- Add co-authors – multiple authors selection order and only authors should be listed
- View article page front end – volume no and issue no on citation & export citation fixed
Please check out our upgrade @
Front End Demo
Admin Panel Demo
Please contact us via email to [email protected] or Skype us at sathick to get free upgrades and more details.
Grab 10% off on all the three JMS 3.5 packages. Please use this coupon code JMS10 at checkout to get this limited period offer.